Create a professional online petition in just a few minutes. Our service is free, customizable and easy to use.
- Create a petition by filling in the form below
- Collect signatures
- Share the petition on your Facebook wall and in groups related to the topic of your petition. Open the petition page and click the Facebook button to share the petition on Facebook.
- Contact your friends
- Write a message where you explain why you have started the petition, since people are more likely to sign it if they understand how important the topic is.
- Copy and paste the web address of the petition into your message.
- Send the message using email, SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Skype, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Contact the media. This step requires that there are enough signatures on your petition.
- Create an active community around your petition
It's common for people to sign a petition and then forget it. Don't let this happen with your petition. Creating change is not a one-man or one-woman show. Try to get people involved.
- Publish announcements regularly to keep the signatories of your petition up to date on what has happened since you started the petition, and what will happen next. The signatories will be notified by email when you publish a new announcement.
- Create a group on Facebook for the signatories to discuss the petition. Encourage people to participate by asking their opinions and ideas.
- Deliver your petition to the decision makers
Schedule a meeting with a decision maker and invite the media to participate.